Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Independence Day

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Independence Day

    I hope everybody has a happy and SAFE holiday weekend. And remember, the Fourth of July should mean more to all of us than just a day off from work.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Independence Day

    agreed we should all take a second to remember Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum who saved Earth's butt from aliens a mere 10 years ago.


    jus kiddin, i have several family members i will be thinking of during this time.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Independence Day

    I'm torn on this holiday every year. I understand celebrating our independence and what a great day it is, but what could the money being spent on a Fireworks display do for the needy in our area? How many children could have a good meal? I think there are other ways to celebrate that will not only celebrate our Freedom but help others as well. That is what our Nation stands for.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Independence Day

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    more to all of us than just a day off from work.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Must be nice. I'll be up at 4:30 in the morning.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •